Kirby: Today, I'm talking to (well, exchanging e-mails with) Kelly at Eclectically Vintage. Kelly has a great style and she's also a great junk-finder, which is a trait I admire.
1. As a mother of twins, what was it like trying to take care of two babies at once?
I didn't know any differently. The fact that I had never changed a diaper before my girls
were born really had me jumping right into the frying pan! Oh, and I drank...a lot!
2. Buttercup or citrine?
I used to love holding buttercups under my chin when I was a kid--I always saw
yellow hence my overwhelming urge to butter everything.
3. How do you feel about Ball jars? (This is not an inappropriate question, by the way.)
I love the old blue jars with zinc lids and there's nothing I like more than inappropriate
laughter so bring on the questions.
4. Did you prefer The Backstreet Boys or N Sync?
Ugh--the lesser of two evils would be N Sync--it spawned Justin Timberlake, after all.
5. I understand that Jersey is an "interesting place." Care to elaborate?
I sense some sarcasm. I can be at the beach, ski slopes, farmland, great shopping, and
factory smog all in less than one hour. What's not to love about a place where you
can buy a Bump-it on every street corner?
6. Fast food or pizza?
Pesto pizza on the grill is my latest obsession--with a large glass of wine of course.
7. If you could take a vacation on an unlimited budget, where would you go?
I'd hit every Four Seasons between here and Timbuktu. There's nothing better than
exploring an unknown place.
8. Have you ever tried your hand at plumbing?
No, but I've had a couple of cases of plumber's crack.
9. If you could make a planter out of anything this summer, what would it be?
I found a huge industrial-sized colander at the thrift shop and filled it with geraniums.
10. Are there any bloggers that you follow (not in a stalker-ish way) whom you read without fail?
I have a few restraining orders against me, so unfortunately I can't elaborate.
Kirby here: Thanks again to Kelly for this interview. Now, go check her out (not in a weird way) at Eclectically Vintage!!